SyncSol ETGC 8839
Electrical Tape Glass Cloth Tape
SyncSol ETGC 8829 Glass Cloth Tape is specially formulated with heat curing adhesive which gives it a high temperature abrasion resistance. The tape conforms to ‘H’ Class which can withstand up to 400 °C. The tape is also available in different variants high tack, medium tack, low tack, thermosetting rubber.
- Glass Cloth backing is coated with high grade adhesives silicone.
- Provides H class insulation.
- High temperature resistant ranging from 400 ℃.
- High adhesion & abrasion resistant.
- Flame retardant property.
- High mechanical strength.
- Permanent sealing of high temperature ducts & chambers.
- Used as high temperature masking.
- Used in Aircraft window sealing & many other uses.
|Film Thickness||130 µm|
|Total Thickness||165 µm|
|Tensile Strength (kg/mm)||300 kgs|
|Adhesion to Steel (gms/inch)||600 gms|
|Elongation (% at break)||5.5 % ±10%|
|Temp. Resistance (°C/hr.)||400 °C|
|Dielectric Strength||3.5 kv|
Our adhesive tape solutions for smartphones, tablets, notebooks, TVs, OLED technologies, displays, wearables and other smart devices.
We offer numerous appliance tape solutions for mounting, injection, component marking, surface protection, secure transport, and much more.
What do adhesive, self-adhesive, and plain tape have in common? They all play a vital role in industrial processes and manufacturing.
- DownloadsTechnical Data Sheet of MTGP 2782